What is Rich Banick Photography?
Rich Banick Photography is a locally owned family business that operates throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. Our studio is based in Dunmore, PA.
All of our employees are local people that know the area and the needs of our customers. They will attend to all of your needs as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves in the quality of our photographs and the speed of delivery. Our customer service is exceptional! We have been in business since 1991 and have grown through out the years simply because we produce awesome photographs at reasonable prices.
Who is Rich Banick?
Rich has his BFA degree in Photography from The Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester NY, with a concentration in portrait and advertising photography. Rich is constantly trying to better himself as a photographer. He regularly attends several of the national photography conventions, and also attends hands on workshops where he learns from the top photographers in their specialized field. Rich cares a lot about the quality of the photographs that his company delivers to customers. Rich recently attended the annual convention of the School Photographers Association of California, a gathering of the top school photographers in the country. Rich is also a State Licensed Cosmotologist. We now offer split sessions where rich will curl your hair for more options during your senior appointment.
Meet the Staff:
Ron Banick - Deliveries/Scheduling.
Greg Beppler - Photographer/Graphic Designer.
Amy Ryczak - Photographer/Graphic Designer.
Judy Snyder - Office Management/Production.
Karen Jeremy - Sales Representitive.
Leigh Ruddy - Sales Representitive.
We are a full service portrait studio.. Our building includes a 2,200 square foot main studio with several shooting areas set up and dedicated to senior portraits. Our dressing rooms are brightly lit with mirrors everywhere, a model's dream!!! The outdoor portraits are taken in our outside studios and various locations within walking distance of our studio. We are fully digital so we know right on the spot if we have a good photo for you. We also recently added a fully licenced Hair Salon so Rich can easily do your hair for a split session!
Where are you located?
Rich Banick Photography is located at 211 West Grove Street in Dunmore. We are across the street from Sibio's Restaurant at the corner of West Grove St. and the 1300 block of Quincy Avenue. Off Street Parking is located next to our Grove Street Entrance. Please use the entrance on Grove St. Please don not park in front of the studio on Qunicy Ave. Please click the link below for Directions you may download and print.
Coming from I-81 North or South:
1) Take exit 188 (Dunmore off I-81)
2) Follow Blakely Street through Dunmore Corners, past Blockbuster, to the Army Tank.
3) At the tank bear right.
4) Follow past La Cucina and Dunmore Lumber.
5) At the first stop sign (Coffee with Rose is across the street) turn right onto West Grove Street.
6) The studio is located approx. two blocks down on the right hand side. (You will pass through one more stop sign).
7) The studio is beige with maroon awnings.
8) There are large signs on the building.
9) Customers should park in the parking lot off West Grove Street and enter through the main door.
Coming from downtown Scranton:
1) Take Wyoming Avenue
2) Turn right onto Larch Street.
3) Follow Larch through the traffic light and past PP&L.
4) The road naturally turns to the left.
5) At the stop sign turn right onto West Grove Street.
6) Proceed through the traffic light.
7) The studio will be on the left hand side.
8) The studio is beige with maroon awnings.
9) There are large signs on the building.
10) Park in the parking lot off West Grove Street and enter through the main door.
* Clients can also come straight across Quincy Avenue and then turn left on West Grove Street